Fees & Payment
- In consideration of using our Services, you shall make the payment of Fee to the Payment Gateway and to supply the Payment Gateway with your credit card or debit card details from credit card or debit card company acceptable to Us and/or the Payment Gateway.
- By providing the details of credit card, debit card and/or any other forms of payment and financial information to us, you hereby confirm, warrant and represent that:-
- you have the full authority to use and disclose the details of such credit card, debit card and/or any other forms of payment and financial information or account; and
- all particulars and details that you provide to us for the purpose of processing payment are true and accurate.
- Notwithstanding the payment method published in the Website and depending on the results of a credit check, we reserve the right not to offer certain forms of payment and to refer you to our other forms of payment.
- Fees shall be inclusive of goods and services tax (GST) and exclusive of any other rates, taxes, levies and/or other fees which may be imposed by the relevant authorities from time to time. In the event the Fees is increased due to the changes and/or imposition of new rates, taxes, levies and/or other fees shall be increased accordingly, you hereby expressly agree to compensate the difference or the full same upon demand by us.
- All Fees paid are non-refundable save for strictly due to our failure refusal and/or negligence to perform the Services upon your confirmation of Request.
Rights Of Suspension And Refusal
- We reserve all the rights to suspend, refuse, cease to perform and/or delay in performing the Services at any time at our absolute discretion without any reasons given to you.
- Notwithstanding to the generality in Clause 6.1 herein, we shall be entitled to suspend, refuse, cease to perform and/or delay in performing the Services due to:-
- payment of Fees is suspended unable to be cleared or otherwise not received by Us and/or Payment Gateway;
- you cancel our Services after we have commenced our Services;
- inaccurate false or misleading information furnished by you, of which the delivery address is not found or closed or causing us unable to perform our Services;
- the Goods are considered a Restricted Goods as stipulated under clause 7 in the event we are requested to deliver the goods; or
- the act of God, insurrection, civil disorder, war or military operations, national and local emergency, industrial disputes of any kind, fire, lightning, explosions, flood, landslides, subsidence, thunderstorms, internet downtime, or any other force majeure events which are beyond the control with or cause due to us.
- Upon the suspension, refusal and/or cessation to perform the Services under sub-clauses 6.2(a) to (d), we shall be entitled to forfeit all Fees paid without prejudice to our rights to recover any compensation damages or losses arising thereto whereupon you shall be liable to compensate us the same immediately upon receipt of our notice.
- The restricted goods are as follows:-
- the goods which are not in or are not put into, the deliverable state at the designated pick up point;
- the goods are defective, perish, or become so damaged, or no longer correspond to the description as furnished by You or no longer fit for the purpose as per your Request;
- the goods are subject to charges and/or encumbrances in favour of any third party;
- the goods are offensive, threatening, indecent, obscene, explosive, unsafe, or which is likely to cause damage harm and threats to the national security and/or public interest;
- the goods are in sensitive nature in respect of ethnicity, race, religion, gender equality, birth of origin, public morality, or such nature which is likely to cause or incite any disharmony disturbance annoyance or hatred to individuals groups or the public; or
- the goods are illegal due to its state and/or for the purpose of its use, or for and/or upon delivery, or which is likely to infringe violate or breach of any Applicable Laws.
- Time shall not be an essence on our obligations to perform the Services under these Terms and Conditions.
- Any notice given pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and be given by sending the same by email, facsimile, prepaid registered post or left if addressed to the party concerned in these Terms and Conditions or address given in the registered user account.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or may become illegal or void under any written law or is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable then:-
- such provisions shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability;
- the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect;
- the parties shall use their respective best endeavours to negotiate and agree a substitute provision which is valid and enforceable and achieves to the greatest extent possible the economic, legal and commercial objectives of such illegal, void, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable term, condition, stipulation, provision, covenant or undertaking.
- No failure or delay in the exercise or the partial exercise of any right or remedy or the exercise of any other right or remedy shall affect of impair any such right or remedy.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be binding on the parties and their respective successors in title of the parties hereto.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions and/or any other documents pertaining hereto can be signed, executed, acknowledged, issued and/or executed by electronic means and shall in any proceedings be admissible in evidence and be presumed, unless evidence to the contrary is introduced.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by filling this contact form